Monday, September 01, 2014

31DC2014: Day 1 - Red

Hello there and welcome to this year's 31 Day Nail Art Challenge, I'm very excited to be doing this again and I think I'll do a lot better than I did last year now that I've got a year's worth of practice under my belt!

If you've been following me for a year, you'll remember that I hate the colour red. I have never liked it and I very rarely wear it, except on my lips. But this was an easy prompt for me because I was inspired by my bottle of Dot by Marc Jacobs. It's one of my favourite perfumes; my nana gave it to me for my 21st birthday last year.

I used Fame Fatal by Essence and Black Satin by Ulta3. I then top coated with Seche Vite, which I'm trying to get used to again, but as I had done the red dots on the black base twice, they were very bumpy so I top coated those nails twice which didn't do much as it was still bumpy.




So that's it for day 1 of the challenge! I'll be back tomorrow with some orange nails! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award; check it out here:http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/liebster-award.html

    xx
    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx