Wednesday, September 24, 2014

31DC2014: Day 24 - Inspired By A Book

Hey everyone! This prompt is inspired by a book and when I sat down I had no idea what book I would be recreating. I looked through my bookshelf and grabbed out It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. It has a pretty cool cover so I thought I'd give it a go. 

I love this book and the movie version of it too. I was also quite sad when I heard Ned committed suicide late last year because I really connected with the book, having depression myself, so this mani means something special too.



It's a bit of a mess but I think it goes well the cover regardless. This was also a bit out of my comfort zone because I had never done much outlining of shapes before.

That's all for tonight's post! Thanks for reading, and read the book or watch the movie if you haven't already, they mean a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx