Thursday, September 04, 2014

31DC2014: Day 4 - Green

Hello lovelies! Today's post is very fun in my opinion. I had originally planned to do a Sims 4 mani considering today is the release date and today's prompt is green, the plumbob colour! But I just couldn't get it right, even with help of a tutorial. So I sadly scrapped that design and suddenly came up with this one. Now I've seen this design as tie dye manis in the past with lots of different colours, but I didn't follow a tutorial or anything, just started in the middle and made a spiral outwards.

I think they turned out really cool. It's something I've never done before so that's a bit fun! They're not perfect, but then again, they aren't meant to be. I wanted them messy.



I used Mojito Madness by Essie.

I'd love to try out the proper tie dye mani in the future with the different colours as I reckon that'd be even better than this one. In the meantime though I'm going to play the crap out of The Sims 4!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx