Monday, September 22, 2014

31DC2014: Day 22 - Inspired By A Song

Hey everyone! Today's prompt is inspired by a song and I've kind of done my own interpretation of it. I had almost zero inspiration for what to do, so instead of looking at just songs, I looked at album covers and decided to recreate one of them. I went with something easy because I had to do it after work today. I chose the album Bloom by Beach House because it has a simple, classic album cover, plus I'm in love with the album and have been listening to it for a very long time. 




I used Black Satin and Lily White by Ulta3. I think the middle finger is the best recreation of the cover as it really shows the size difference. 

That's all for today! It's a simple mani and an easy recreation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx