Tuesday, September 16, 2014

31DC2014: Day 16 - Geometric

Hi everyone! Today's prompt is geometric and I was actually looking forward to it after my little experiment with shapes for day six, but the last two days at work have been quite busy so I didn't have a lot of time to plan anything out. But last night I was browsing through a Google images of geometric shapes and suddenly I thought of an idea and quickly drew it down so I'd remember it today!

The design isn't anything special and I only did it as an accent nail because I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate long enough to do it on all four of my nails (I don't paint both hands in the challenge or even my thumb nail, it's just a waste). I was already getting frustrated with the first piece of striping tape so I'm glad I only did one nail. I grabbed a few glitter polishes and chose one for another accent nail. Then, just to add something a little extra to the mani, I put some studs from this kit on the plain coloured nails. I don't love the studs though, I bought them a while ago just so I would have them in my collection but I'm not a fan!



The teal colour is Suzi Says Feng Shui - OPI, the purple is Liberty - W7 and the glitter is Luna Love - Rimmel (Space Dust Collection). I am in looove with the glitter; I bought two space dust polishes months ago but never really used them because I forgot about them, but they're amazing!

Looking at the pictures makes me realise that yep, I definitely hate the studs, they just look funny on my nails I think. Oh well, I experimented haha.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx