Wednesday, September 24, 2014

31DC2014: Day 23 - Inspired By A Movie

Hi everyone! I know I'm a day late with this post. I have a good excuse, but I'm not going to share that with you just yet! I'm also getting sick which isn't helping my motivation. But, better late than never!

These nails are inspired by the movie Camp Takota, which if you don't know was written by YouTuber Mamrie Hart and starred fellow YouTubers Grace Helbig and Hannah Hart. I love them and I love this movie so much. It's a good film for friendship and feeling happy after it's finished. 

I did a very basic mani for this, I had to redo several nails several times and by the end I sort of just went 'screw it, it'll have to do'. I obviously did a camp fire as it's relevant and there was also a lake in the movie so I chucked that in as I had no other ideas I could easily recreate.

I used a bunch of polishes that I can't be bothered listing, sorry.



So that's all for today/yesterday's post! Thanks for reading.

Oh and if you want to check it out, here's the official website where you can buy the movie and merch, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx