Tuesday, September 02, 2014

31DC2014: Day 2 - Orange

Today's prompt is orange and just like with red, it's not a favourite colour of mine, but I don't hate it as much as red. I discovered I have quite a few orange polishes though thanks to how often I buy Ulta3 polishes these days.

I started with a base of My Vampire Is Buff by OPI (so happy I finally found this polish!) and the stripes are Bright Me, Tahiti, and Orange Blossom all by Ulta3 and Sun Kissed by Sally Hansen. 




This is a very autumnal mani I think, which wasn't my intention as it's the second day of Spring in Australia, but I still like it, before today I had never thought of doing these stripes with one colour theme.

Tomorrow is yellow and it's very similar to yesterday's mani so don't expect anything awesome.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx