Friday, September 19, 2014

31DC2014: Day 19 - Galaxies

Hello there! I was very excited for today's prompt because I love galaxies and I really enjoyed doing my galaxy design from last years challenge. This year I had a lot more choice as to what polish I would and therefore, I used quite a few! I'll do my best to list them in the order I used them.

Black Satin - Ulta3 (base)
Lily White - Ulta3 (sponged base)
Bahama Mama - Essie (purpley colour)
After School Boy Blazer - Essie (dark blue)
Solar Flare - Peita's Polish (this doesn't show up much in the picture but it's a light slightly holographic green; it's from a recent What's Indie Box that I'll be posting about next month)
Go Overboard - Essie (dark green)
Soft Hydrandea - Ulta3 (light blue that I used to lighten some areas without it being harsh white) 
Lunar Lights - Lilypad Lacquer (a light holographic silver polish also from the What's Indie Box)

I then placed some glitter from China Glaze's Snow Globe around the nails and then topped it with an unnamed glitter and then with Seche Vite.

I really like it, with most galaxy designs though, it's hard to capture every little colour and detail that has been sponged on. It definitely looks better in real life than in photos, but oh well, still looks pretty cool.




That's all for today! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's water marbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx