Saturday, September 27, 2014

31DC2014: Day 26 - Inspired By A Pattern

Hey everyone! I know this is going up late again, but I'm quite sick and can barely do anything because I'm so stuffy and tired. It's taken me several hours to actually start this blog post because I just keep laying in bed watching YouTube because that's an easy thing to do. I also worked all week which hasn't helped my cold/flu/virus/I'm not sure what I'm sick with.

I did these nails this morning and they aren't the best but it's all I could manage before I had a sneezing fit and wanted to pass out. I wanted to do the design on all my nails but after doing two I knew I wouldn't be able to, so I just picked out a neutral looking polish that wouldn't distract from the design and chucked it on.

I used a few polishes for this and as I'm laying in bed (on a really nice spring day I might add) I just don't have the energy to get up to grab the polishes to list them here. So once again, I'm sorry for not listing them.


Also, there's only one poorly edited photo because I didn't even have the energy to change hand positions and my cuticles are so dry as well, the challenge has definitely caught up to me this week.

This is the pattern I took inspiration from! A lovely shutterstock image.

That's it for this prompt! I'm currently trying to muster up the energy to do today's actual prompt, but I can't see it happening just yet as I have high expectations of myself for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx