Sunday, September 29, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

On to today's actual post! I had this idea in my head that I'd do something vampire related, like vampire teeth with blood or something but then I couldn't draw the teeth the way I wanted so I gave up on that and came up with the idea to do a moon. It's not as supernatural as I wanted it to be, considering the moon is a real thing, but everyone always comments on weird things happening on a full moon, so I thought that it was sort of relevant for today.

My base is two coats of Twilight Rays - Maybelline and I mixed My Boyfriend Scales Walls - O.P.I and Feeling Grey - Models Own to get the moon colour, because I wanted something slightly grey but still quite white. Twilight Rays has gold flecks throughout it so it gives the effect that it's the night sky, which I hadn't planned but it makes sense.


Only two more days and then I can give my nails a few days rest and get back into a good nail care routine before starting some new things!

1 comment:

  1. lol i have such a trouble with giving my nails a rest..
    lovely design though, xo.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx