Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

I had no clue what I would do today, so last night I googled some things relating to fashion, I wanted to recreate something new and fresh and from an Australian brand which made me think to Google the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. I then came across a relatively new Australian brand (it's only about four years old) called We Are Handsome. I looked at their website and they make amazing clothes! They're waaaay too expensive for me but maybe one day I'll be able to purchase something because I would really like to haha.

Anyway, these are my nails and the swimsuit design I was inspired by.




And just as an extra, here's a super close up shot:

I used Pillar Box Red - W7 (which is more pink on these nails because I did very thin coats) and UFO - Savvy by DB. These colours look amazing together in my opinion and I love this mani because it's simple and subtle yet looks really striking as well. I thought I would struggle a lot more with today's prompt but I'm glad I found this brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx