Sunday, September 29, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 28 - Inspired by a Flag

Firstly, please excuse my absence this weekend, I was house sitting for my sister and was a bit busy so I didn't have time to do my nails properly. Secondly, the two prompts I'm posting tonight are very basic nails because I quickly did them today and I had no inspiration whatsoever.

Anyway, my flag nails are based on the Australian flag, using Royal - Revlon as my base colour. Royal is such a nice blue, I've never properly worn it on my nails before but I loved it, I only did two coats, but three coats might have been better if I were to wear it for a few days. I was going to do the union jack on my thumb nail, but I honestly couldn't be bothered going to that effort. I most likely would have stuffed it up anyway and would have been even lazier repainting it. So I just stuck to doing an interpretation of the Southern Cross from the flag, I did dots instead of actual stars, but you get the picture.


I've already come up with the idea to do some version of the flag for Australia Day in January as a sort of redo of today. Sorry about the less than average nails and lack of posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx