Tuesday, September 01, 2015

31DC2015: Day 1 - Red

Another year, another 31 Day Challenge! I don't have a lot of faith in myself to complete the challenge this year just because I'm busier but also somehow lazier than the past two years, but I'm going to give it a good go anyway because why the hell not!?

If you know me at all, you'll know I hate the colour red so I always start the challenge annoyed. But today I just did something very simple and easy and since it's been a while my photo taking skills were pretty average.



I used a base of Ulta3's Pepper Pot and then used Black Out by Sally Hansen for the dry brush method. It's not the greatest but I didn't really want to spend too much time on red. It only gets better from here on anyway!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx