Wednesday, September 23, 2015

31DC2015: Day 23 - Inspired By A Movie

Today's prompt is based on a movie and I had a really hard time figuring out which movie I wanted to do because I honestly don't watch a lot of them, and the ones that I do watch are pretty impossible to do nail art on. But I was browsing ideas and decided to base them on the movie Tangled, which is honestly one of my favourite movies. 

I did some really simple nail art, the ring and middle finger are based on the scene with all the lanterns in the night sky and the pinky and index finger are loosely based on Rapunzel's hair when it's plaited and has all the flowers in it. They're simple designs but I think they represent the movie pretty well!



I used waaay too many polishes for this so I'm not going to list them all, but I did base the flowers on a previous design by Sarah over at Chalkboard Nails.

Thanks for reading! 

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx