Wednesday, September 16, 2015

31DC2015: Day 16 - Geometric

Hello! Once again I'm writing the next few blog posts all in one go which means they'll be back dated and I won't have polish details because I'm bad at blogging. But anyway, onto the mani!

I love doing geometric designs so for today's prompt I wanted to lay out a geometric pattern and then fill the spaces with a bunch of different colours, and that's exactly what I did. This is one of my fave designs of the challenge so far, I really love how it ended up!



I didn't plan too well though because I wanted to have two spots for each colour on each nail but that only worked out for two of my nails. Oh well, still looks awesome and I was so happy with the end result!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx