Saturday, September 19, 2015

31DC2015: Day 19 - Galaxies

This is probably one of my favourite days of the whole challenge because I love me some galaxy nail art! I can definitely see myself improving over the years every time I do this prompt and this year is my best to date. I was extremely happy with how my nails turned out because I didn't hold back from using more colour and making it brighter than the past two years.

I used a bunch of polishes for this so I can't name them all (mostly because they've already been put back in their drawers).

And I only have one picture today because I started using a new camera and wasn't exactly sure what I was doing so I ended up with only one good picture but oh my god is it a good picture!



I was so damn in love with these nails! I still am, but I was so sad when I had to take them off for the next prompt. Hopefully now my photos will improve greatly!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx