Monday, October 20, 2014

Purple Negative Space Nail Art

Hello there! Today I have some very simple nail art to share with you. I'm not sure if anyone else has done this particular design because I randomly thought of it last night, so if you've seen it elsewhere let me know!

I used a medium sized striper brush that I cut thinner to do these lines. I wasn't a big fan of using striper brushes previously because I wasn't comfortable using them, but once I got the hand positioning right with the brush positioning and thinned them out a bit, I discovered that I loved them. They're easy to use when you know what works best for them.

For this design I once again used two Ulta3 polishes: Blackberry Tart and Palette Play.


I really do love this design, it's so simple and almost classy I think. I'd like to see how it would go with contrasting colours instead of the light and dark versions of the same colour. 

That's all for today's post! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx