Wednesday, October 01, 2014

31DC2014: Day 31 - Honour Nails You Love

Finallllly! The last post for this year's challenge! I'm quickly going to write this post out because it's late and I have work in the morning and I'm quite tired, so here we go.

For this prompt I couldn't think of any nails I wanted to honour by recreating so I didn't go with any specific person's nails or designs, I went with a nail art design that I've always wanted to do but had just never gotten around to doing: negative space nail art.

I've seen variations of these manis around the nail art world and always loved them, especially the one I've done today and it was surprisingly easy if you have a medium sized thin striper brush!


I used Bahama Mama by Essie. Such an underrated colour in my collection! I think it looks pretty cool and I'm excited to play around with other designs!

Well, that's officially it for the challenge! I'll hopefully be posting a round up post soon so that they're all in one place for future reference. As for my nails, I'm going on a week break from nail art to let them recover. I'll have a few miscellaneous posts in the next week just as fillers so I don't completely disappear.

Thanks for coming along with me on the challenge this year! I had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx