Thursday, October 23, 2014

Colourful Floral Nail Art

Hey there lovelies! Tonight I have a simple mani that was inspired by a pair of bed leggings I recently bought from Cotton On. Ever since I saw them I knew I could do some great nail art to match and I've finally done some that I'm pretty proud of!


I started with a base of After School Boy Blazer by Essie then used the following colours: Spring Break by Ulta3 for the dark purple, Pink Boom by Maybelline Color Show, Avenue Maintain by Essie for the blue and Bond With Whomever by Essie for the light purple.



And here's the inspiration!


That's all today for this super simple and quick post! I did some more nail art today so I'll spread them out over the next few days, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx