Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Haul

I said at the start of the month that I would most likely do monthly haul posts and here is my first one! I started working again at the start of October, so I was happy to have some extra money to spend on nail polish and nail related items.


From L-R: Bamboo Shoot - Sally Hansen, Bubblegum Pink - Sally Hansen, Cotton Candy - Essence, 24/7 Nail Base - Essence, Ultra Strong Nail Hardener - Essence.

Boogie Nights - Sinful Colors, Misty Jade - Rimmel.

 I got a (very cheap) bottle of Nail Envy from eBay.

 My brother bought me these polishes, they're the Bright Nails collection from Miki

I also got some swatch sticks. This isn't even half of them or even a quarter.

I didn't get a massive amount of nail stuff this month, but it's more than I normally would have I guess. But during November, I'm going to be doing a 'no buy' month. I want to see how much I can save if I don't purchase anything nail related, unless absolutely necessary, but I can't see a reason why I'd need something straight away. Wish me luck!

In other news, I now have a tumblr for those of you who want to follow me there. I haven't posted anything yet, but I'll definitely be posting from November onwards. You can also follow me on instagram, where I sometimes post some extra stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx