Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quick Apology

I realise I've been slack at posting lately, but the other day I broke a nail and I feel so uninspired when I have round, short nails. I am contemplating attempting some nail art on my right hand, or my cinderella hand as it's known in the nail world, because the nails are a nice length and shape.

If I do that, it'll be tomorrow. I had planned to do some designs this week, but after my nail broke I lost all my enthusiasm and when I filed all my left hand nails down to match it, I was really disappointed. In the mean time though I'm on the hunt for affordable nail strengtheners that actually work, so if anybody has any suggestions on where I can find some in Australia, that'd really help.

Thanks for sticking around, I'll be posting normally again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx