Sunday, December 14, 2014

Candy Cane Nail Art

Hi everybody!

I have another Christmas mani to share with you all! I didn't think I'd do another but as soon as I saw this design by banicured_ on Instagram I knew I just had to recreate it because it was so awesome.

In her design, Bana used acrylic paint whereas I just used normal polish as I didn't have paint and frankly couldn't be bothered buying any, so mine isn't as good as hers but I think I did a pretty awesome job despite that.

I used Sally Hansen's White On and Black Out and Ulta3's Scarlet. I had to neaten up the lines a lot and make them thinner but thank to Seche Vite Top Coat you can't even tell where the extra polish is.


I'm pretty proud of it! I love candy canes and this mani makes me wish I had some. I do sor of wish I'd done the stripes diagonal though because I feel like that's more fitting to a real candy cane, but it still looks pretty cool!

Thanks for reading!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx