Saturday, November 29, 2014

Purple & Glitter - Maybelline Color Show

Hi everybody! I have a super quick post today because it's been so long since I've done anything nail art related. Recently I got a huge order from Ozsale of Maybelline Color Show polishes (if you follow my instagram you'll have seen this!).

So today I've used Passionate Plum (the base colour) and Sapphire Masquerade for the glitter! Such a good combo because the glitter has the same base colour as Passionate Plum so they worked so well together to make it all opaque. The pink stripes is Dutch Tulips by OPI.

Passionate Plum is a lot more purple and metallic in real life, while the glitter was a bit weird to apply as it seemed to make some of the glitter a bit dirty (it's hard to explain but it all smoothed out and sparkled with a top coat).

I love this combo and I'm so surprised that I love this metallic polish as much as I do because we all know it's not my favourite finish!



That's all for today! Now I'm going to try to do a bunch of nail art for the next few posts! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx