Friday, November 07, 2014

Colour Block Nail Art

Hello lovelies! Today I have some colour block stripes to show you. Once again I did some nail art and initially hated it so I took it off and tried something else and luckily I ended up loving this one! Although it wasn't until I added the black stripes the define the areas that I really loved it.

I used all Ulta3 colours: 
Green: Frog Prince
Dark Pink: Pop Art
Blue: Blue Marlin
Coral: Party Shoes



My lines could be neater of course but I still love how they turned out, it's very eye catching and can be done with any colours! All you need is a striping brush and a bit of time. I might do a tutorial on it when I get better at doing even lines, etc.

Thanks for reading! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx