Friday, June 20, 2014

OPI Water Marble Nails

Hello! Today I have another water marble design for you. I recently got some new OPI polishes so once again I had to do a water marble while they were still so new and fresh. I only used two out of the three polishes I had gotten though as two of the colours turned out pretty similar when watered down so it would have looked a bit funny. 

The two colours I used were Did It On 'Em and Thanks A Windmillion. 

Two weeks ago when I did an Essie water marble design I said it was the best I've ever done, but now I think these are the best I've ever done. They're both pretty much the same, in the way I did the pattern and how I dipped my nail in, but I think I love this colour combo more than the navy and purple one. I want to do water marbling forever! 


I'm just very happy with this one and I love doing these designs. I know everyone has a love/hate relationship with watermarbling but mine is a love only one and I've never had any real difficulties with it except some colours not working together so I guess I'm quite lucky.

That's all for today, so I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a lovely weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx