Thursday, June 12, 2014

Galaxy Nails

Hello lovelies! Today I have a very quick post on some galaxy nails I did. I'm not too happy with them, but I enjoy them just the same as galaxy nails are always fun to do. I think my problem this time might have been that I accidentally put too much glitter on, I should have only put it in sections as it was a very packed glitter polish. But anyway, here they are!



I used a variety of polishes for this, but some barely show up so I won't bother listing them all. But the general colours are dark blue, dark green, dark purple and white with a black base.

These look very similar to a previous galaxy nails I did, but I think my older ones are much better, you can check them out here. I guess not every mani I do is going to turn out how I want it to, but it's good to post them and share my thoughts on them. Doing nail art is one big learning curve I've discovered. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx