Monday, April 14, 2014

Inspired by... Part Three

Today, my inspiration is my best friend. It's her 22nd birthday today so I chose to my nails for her! These nails are based on the dress she wore for her 21st last year and because she loves a bit of glitter.

The light pink is an unnamed brand that I've had forever and I used pink striping tape for the darker pink stripes as it was easier than using nail polish, especially considering that I was using the tape anyway for that. The glitter is Silver Gleam by Maybelline.


I wasn't sure how these would turn out but I'm very happy with them and I hope Tay is too! There's not much else to say about these nails because they were simple to do, so I'll be back with a new post in a few days! Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx