Monday, August 18, 2014

Pastel Watercolour Tutorial

Good evening everybody! I'm posting a bit later than I normally would but any time is a good time to post. Tonight I have a watercolour tutorial. I haven't done any nail art like this for such a long time so I thought it was it about time I did some more. I absolutely love the way this nail art turns out. You can create such amazing designs whether you do the colours in sections like in the video below, or layer the colours on top of each other.

For this tutorial I used three colours:
Babe It's Blue - Maybelline Color Show
Pink Boom - Maybelline Color Show
Palette Play - Ulta3

I also topped it with the Revlon Matte Top Coat because I like the way a matte finish makes it look like real watercolour art.

(Look! This hand position is back) 



Watch the video below to learn how I did this design, and let me know what you think! Thanks for reading and watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx