Sunday, July 27, 2014

Colourful Leopard Print + Tutorial

Hello lovelies! Today I have another tutorial for you, and even though there are so many leopard print tutorials out there, I thought I'd do my own just for the sake of it. I'm still tweaking the way I film, you'll notice that this set up is different to my first video and I think it works better for the positioning but it's a little annoying as the camera was right in the way, but it works well so I'll see how I go next time I film.

As you may know, I was not a fan of leopard print until I did it for the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge in September last year and ever since then I've enjoyed it as long as it's bright and colourful. I don't think I've ever done a leopard print using a lot of colours, I've mostly stuck to one colour theme but this time I wanted to do something different.

Polishes used:
White On - Sally Hansen
Palette Play - Ulta3
Party Shoes - Ulta3
Butler Please - Essie
Mojito Madness - Essie
Black Satin - Ulta3

Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat - Sally Hansen





Hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to check out the video above and watch it on YouTube because it's easier to view.
I'll be back again during the week with some new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx