Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Another Essie Watermarble

Today I have an Essie watermarble to show you all. I recently got four new Essie polishes so I had to do a watermarble with them. In this particular design I used Go Overboard and E-Nuf is E-Nuf. I had a whole other plan for this design, which included chevron but that went completely wrong and I redid the the middle and ring finger about three times more saying 'screw it, I'll just watermarble them all'. So I think I need more practice with chevron.

But despite all the mess up, I think this is my best watermarble yet (despite the ring finger which dragged with top coat), there aren't any bubbles or lumps and I'm very, very proud of this one. I've never been awful at watermarbling but I've never been this good either. So I'm happy with how it turned out, and I'm slightly surprised at how well it went.


Hope everyone has been good, sorry for being such an awful blogger still.

1 comment:

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx