Sunday, December 08, 2013

Christmas Nail Art

Just a quick post tonight before I completely forget about these nails! I wore this design to my work Christmas party on Friday night and I rushed them because my original plan to do some candy cane inspired watermarbling didn't turn out how I wanted, so I quickly did these before I had to get ready.

If you wish to know what colours, let me know, I've since packed everything away and considering it's Sunday night I'm feeling too lazy to get up and find them haha, but I'll gladly let you know if you want to find out what a particular polish is. 


(Sorry the picture is slightly blurry, I was in the worst mood when I took the photos, hence only the one angle.)

I've got a few things planned for during the week, so I'm starting to feel like I'm back on track with this whole blog thing! Look for some posts during the next week. Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!! I'd kind of like to know if that's a glitter topper over the red and what it's called, because it's gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's Rimmel's Finishing Touch Glitter Top Coat. It's such an amazing glitter!

      Delete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx