Friday, November 06, 2015

Purple Pond Mani

Today's post will just be a quick one considering I did this mani for the blue prompt in the challenge in September, but had the urge to try it out in a different colour recently.

I used an OPI Sheer Tint again in the colour Don't Violet Me Down and I still really love this type of mani. I did less dots than last time so there's less definition than my previous one but it still looks super cool and 3D.




I really enjoy the look of this design because it's simple and still stands out. I think I did three or four layers on the sheer tint because I didn't want it to be too thick since I wanted to top coat it and wear it for a few days.

That's it for today! Thanks for reading.

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx