Saturday, May 02, 2015

Splatter Nail Art

Today I have some new splatter nail art to share with you; it's one of the easiest designs to do and despite it being a bit messy it's still a lot of fun. I started with a base of Maybelline Color Show's Audacious Asphalt and used Babe It's Blue also by Maybelline and Corsican Rose and Party Shoes by Ulta3.



I have a feeling I've done a splatter with similar colours to this but I can't be bothered double checking. I tend to do either white or gray bases when it comes to splatter designs so it's probably something I've done before.

I really like this one though because the colours are all spread out and aren't too thick or bold. It worked out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx