Monday, May 11, 2015

Mint & Coral Mix n' Match

Today I have a fun mix n' match mani that I had the inspiration to do recently. I love when coral and mint colours are paired together so I wanted to incorporate them into a mani as well as some touches of silver glitter, so that's what I did!

When choosing my colours though I realised I had thrown out my favourite coral polish because it was old and gloopy and pretty much empty so instead I went with Coral Heat by Maybelline Color Show and for the mint I chose Kelp Yourself by Sally Hansen.




I really do love how these nails turned out. I think I'm becoming better at planning out a mix n match design that works well together without being too over the top!

- Melissa.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful manicure, these colours are so cute together! :) I especially love the stripes - the silver accent goes perfectly to set it all off :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) The silver definitely brings it all together xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx