Saturday, February 22, 2014

Update

Hi everybody, I'm very sorry to those of you who don't follow me on Instagram or Facebook as you wouldn't have seen my updates recently. I know I've been very inactive lately, it's been about two weeks since I last painted my own nails and the reason for all of this is because my dog became very sick a week and a half ago and I put all my time and energy into looking after her. Unfortunately, this past Monday we had to put her to sleep, so you can understand why I haven't been too focused on my nails.

I'm starting to get motivation back to paint my nails again but until then, I just need some time. I'm very uninspired and apathetic lately but I have been looking for new ideas and designs to create so I guess that's a start. I just wanted to post this here to let everyone know where I've been in the hopes that you can forgive me for being quite slack!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx