Thursday, February 27, 2014

Black & White Dots

Hello everyone! I'm officially back today with a very simple mani that's kind of a dedication to my dog who was put down recently. She was a black and white dog so I thought I would do a dotticure in the same colours. Dotticures are so easy to do, I use dotting tools I got off ebay for about three dollars, but you can even use bobby pins or anything with a rounded end. 

The colours I used are of course my new favourite black and whites: Black Out and White On by Sally Hansen.



(Side note: I can't remember if I've mentioned it before, but I've been using this hand position lately instead of any other because it's my favourite. I think it suits my hands and nails more than the one I used to use and lately I just haven't liked any photos with the other position, so I hope everyone likes this one, because it's here to stay!)

That's pretty much it for today. This mani has definitely kick started my inspiration again and I'm really happy about it. Losing my dog quite suddenly was one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through and for so long I just didn't want to do anything nice for myself. I also worked a lot more than usual in the fortnight that it all happened so I was twice as distracted from everything else. But I'm back and no matter how many more times I might disappear I'll always come back because in the end I love doing my nails and showing everybody what I've created. So thanks for your patience and understanding!




5 comments:

  1. So glad you're back! I know how awful it is to have to put down a pet :(, I'm so sorry for your loss. These are really cute nails though and I love the hand position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for you :(
    But your design is wonderful, I really like it!
    And of course I am your new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow look's sooooo beautiful!
    Great design! :)

    Greetings from Germany!

    xoxo
    CherryPrincess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your lost but so good to see your ideas again! Keep blogging!:)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx