Friday, February 07, 2014

Dots and Watermarbling

I think I've titled a previous post very similar to this, but I can't think of what else to call this one because they're very much alike. Anyway, I quickly did this mani today because I was feeling creative and hadn't done watermarbling for a while so I was craving to do one!

The purple is Manic Panic - Australis (which I picked up from K-Mart for two dollars last week!) and the green is Misty Jade - Rimmel. The white is my new favourite white, White On - Sally Hansen.


(Please ignore my bad cuticle area on my middle finger, I used PVA as a base and it started to pull away when I moisturised)

But I'm very happy with this mani, it's cute and bright and I love doing designs like this! I hope everybody has a lovely weekend, I'll be back with a mani on Sunday or Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing model and this colors combination look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful colours, my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and wonderful colors. I like nail art, too. Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx