Monday, July 06, 2015

Kiwi Fruit Nail Art

I have a quick post tonight on these kiwi fruit nails that I did on a whim last week. I recently picked up the nail polish Kiwi Kaos by Ulta3 and was swatching it when I realised I should actually do kiwi fruit nails to go with the name of the polish! 

The design itself is pretty simple but I did watch a video by cutepolish to get an idea on how I should go about it and that helped a lot.




I don't know whether they look that much like kiwi fruits but they're fun anyway and I enjoyed doing them! I think if I was to redo them I'd made the white sections a little smaller so there was more green.

That's all for tonight, just a super quick post to show you these fun nails!

Thanks for reading.

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx