Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fan Brush Nail Art Inspired By The Nailasaurus

It's definitely been a while since I've done a proper post of some nail art but I'm back today with a design inspired by Sammy of The Nailasaurus who I've followed for years and am always in awe of because she produces such awesome nail art all the time.

I tried this method a while ago when I first got into nail art but it was not successful at all and I can't remember why but I managed to create something pretty cool this time around! I used one of the simple fan brushes that you get in pretty much every nail art brush set like this one here



The polishes I used were:
Snow Me White - Sinful Colors
Mojito - Ulta3
Avenue Maintain - Essie
Purple Pumps - Ulta3

I really enjoy how it turned out, it reminds me of the dry brush method, which I guess it's a variation of really. And I'm very happy with the colours I chose too!

- Melissa

4 comments:

  1. This looks really cool! I love the purple and blue colours together a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks gorgeous! I think the fan brush technique looks simply beautiful with the colours you put with it! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx