Thursday, August 29, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge

I don't have a nail post today but this is something better! On the 1st of September I will be starting the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge. I've seen numerous blogs over the past few years do this and I always wanted to try it out and now that I have this blog, it's the perfect platform to do so. It will be a good starter as well and it will force me to do designs I probably normally wouldn't do on myself or even want to try.

This means I will be posting every day and when the challenge is over, I aim to post at least three times a week, probably Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, depending on what ideas I have. I will also be posting a combination of swatches of polishes and nail art and when I begin the third study period of my course, I might even post about that but for now, the following is what I'll be doing.





This is a list of all the days, I got this image from Chalkboard Nails (Sarah) who is doing the challenge for the third year in a row. I'm so glad she'll be doing the challenge too because she is a massive inspiration to me and one of the blogs I would check every week to get ideas from when I first became interested in nail art.

So keep an eye out every day for what I have to post based on the above prompts, I've already started planning and I'm so pumped to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx